Sunday, May 30, 2010
Making Daddy Beautiful!
Aryn is all girl!!!!!! She has a princess beauty set, and fake makeup that she has been playing with alot lately. Sunday Ryan & I were researching new phone, and she was on the floor playing with her hair, and putting make up on. When she was done she says to us "Do I look beautiful?" To which we tell her she is "Very beautiful". Then she asked if she could do mommy's hair. So she starts putting makeup on me, and straightening my hair. She then tells me "Mommy you look beautiful" and I thanked her for making me that way. She asks me to scoot over because it is daddy's turn. I could not resist taking a few pictures of Aryn making her daddy beautiful. It was so cute watching her try to curl his short hair.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment